We're all about the details. And when we set out to develop a lotion, we wanted something that was moisturizing but not greasy, creamy but not too heavy, and it had to be paraben-free and long-lasting. We finally found our dream formula in this Goat's Milk Lotion.
This lotion is lightly scented with our signature series for just enough scent to be noticed. So you can apply it to your skin as needed without making too much of a statement or overpowering your signature scent.
- Alone in Paris: tulips & rosewood - slightly spicy floral
- Brooklyn: sandalwood - modern, gender-neutral, soft woods
- Cardigan: vanilla amber & cashmere - warm, glowy, and slightly sweet
- Feminist: rose & sandalwood - soft but equal parts feminine and masculine
- Ireland: clover, woods & fraser fir - fresh, masculine
- Joie: sugar, rosé & mango - sweet and energizing
- Jumping Waves: sea salt & blue oakmoss - fresh and slightly masculine
- Old Flame: palo santo & oud - woodsy and slightly sweet
- Provence: lavender - calming
- Reading Hemingway: oud & cedar - warm and woodsy
- Slow Dancing: benzoin - gender-neutral, warm and sensual
- Sweater Weather: lavender & cedar - calm and woodsy, gender-neutral
- Wedding Day: peony - pretty and floral
- XOXO: dark plum & oak - deep and sexy with a hint of juicy plum and bold woods
8 oz. (Container color may vary.)
I have tried many lavender lotions over the years and this has to be the best I have ever used. I absolutely love the scent. It is not overbearing or overly sweet. A lovely fresh scent and the lotion feels wonderful.