Private Workshop Fee Greensboro
We offer private workshops on Tuesday - Thursdays and some Saturday evenings. We can conduct private events for groups of 6–12 guests. During this workshop, your group will learn the fundamentals of perfuming and/or candle-making to create a custom-scented product of your choice.
To reserve a time for a private workshop, please choose an available date/time to pay the reservation fee.
- This fee is to reserve your private session only.
- In addition the reservation fee, each guest pays for the product they choose to make.
- Workshops being and end at the times listed.
- If you need a different time on a date listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
- Each product takes about an hour to complete.
- Candles take an additional 45-60 minutes to cool before they can be moved. (Guests can pick up their candles after their workshop time, during store hours.)
- This fee is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of the reservation.
The Workshop is conducted at our Friendly Center store: 3334 W Friendly Ave #119 in Greensboro (near Clean Juice and PF Chang's).
Guests pay by the product they choose to make.
- 9 oz Candle Tin: $22
- 10 oz Glass Candle: $26
- 10 oz Concrete Candle: $26
- 11 oz Ceramic Candle: $28
- .33 oz Perfume Roller Oil: $22
- 1 oz Perfume Spray: $44
Masks are currently required at workshops. Private Workshop sessions are limited to 12 guests.
BYOB: Beverages (including alcohol) and cups permitted, but food is not.
All participants assume their own risk by participating in the workshop, which includes but is not limited to wax and oil spills.
I took my boyfriend here as a surprise because he's obsessed with colognes, candles, and scents. We had the most amazing time making our own products, learning about the process, etc. I had a ton of fun in the process and already decided to order tons for Mother's Day.