Tulips & Grass Candle // 11 oz.
Growing up in Iowa, tulips and fresh cut grass were the first signs of Spring. If quarantine has me missing anything, it's the ability to travel home and see the people I miss the most. So I created this candle to capture the memory of bright and free Spring days. This fresh scent includes notes of grass, flower stems, soft notes of fresh-cut tulips, and just a hint of dirt for earthiness. Just light the candle to usher in the fresh outdoors.
- 11 oz.
- Burn time: approximately 60-70 hours
- Hand-poured from small batches
- 100% soy wax
- Eco-friendly wick made of cotton and paper
- Lead-free and zinc-free
- Premium-grade essential oils and fragrance oils
- Ethically produced
- Cork lid is decorative and should not be used to extinguish the candle