Christmas Morning Candle
At my family’s house, baked goods cover every spare inch of countertop space during the holidays. My aunts and mother used to stick cloves in oranges as aromatic decorations for my grandma’s long farm table. The combination of baked goods, oranges, and cloves against the ever-present aroma of a Christmas tree is the smell of Christmas morning.
This candle is reminiscent of the aromas of a family kitchen on Christmas morning--gingerbread houses, sugar cookies, oranges with cloves, and tea.
- 10 oz. Burn time: approximately 50-60 hours
- 11 oz. Burn time: approximately 60-70 hours
- Hand-poured from small batches in Greensboro, NC
- 100% soy wax
- Eco-friendly wick made of cotton and paper
- Lead-free and zinc-free
- Premium-grade essential oils and fragrance oils
- Ethically produced
Have ordered several for myself and lots to be given as gifts. I love this one.
Beautifully scented candles!!