Celebrate life's special moments or create one by having a private workshop.
Private Workshop Details
During our scent workshops, we teach people the fundamentals of perfuming and aromatherapy to help them feel the way they want to feel. Then, guests create a custom scent using our 50+ fragrance oils, which are all phthalate-free. We then use that scent to create a custom product.
We conduct private workshops for groups of 6-12 people. Groups can make candles, perfumes, or roller perfume oils.
For candle workshops, we make the candles for the first hour, but the candles require 45 minutes of cooling time to set before they can be moved. You can use this time for snacks and chatting.
Once we get the details of your party, we can create a page on our website where the guests can register and pay. Or we can send you an invoice after the event if you prefer to cover the cost.
Schedule a Private Workshop
Private workshops are scheduled based on availability of dates. We do not offer private workshops on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays when public workshops are scheduled.
Please email the following stores to schedule a workshop:
- Workshops are BYOB. Guests are welcome to bring beverages and cups. Food is not permitted in the studio.
- Guests must wear masks for the majority of the workshop. We know this is less than ideal when dealing with scents. Then again, COVID is not ideal. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this tricky time while also keeping people safe and healthy.
- It's very important that guests arrive on time. Guests arriving 10 minutes late or more will need to follow along in the notes rather than have the instructions repeated.
- If the minimum number of guests have not registered within 24 hours of the scheduled event, the event will be rescheduled OR the organizer can pay for the remaining registrations needed to meet the minimum.
- Refunds are given for cancellations prior to the event. If guests do not cancel prior to the event, their reservations will be refunded at 50% of the fee paid.
- Parties conclude at the time listed in the reservation.
- Guests assume all risks associated with the scent workshop, including spills of wax and oil on clothing. Aprons are provided but cannot prevent all accidents. Scent Workshop is not responsible for spills, splashes, or other accidents that may occur as a result of mixing and creating products.
- If guests are sensitive to scents, this is not an ideal environment for them.